Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 14.

Day 14 - Your earliest memory.


Of what? Well, let me think.
*thinks hard*
*Scratch heads*



I don't know why but all I can go back to is when I was 12 years old. Oh wait. My memory is working! I remember when I was Standard 1! 7 years old! Oh gosh. I remember being quite naughty. I remember teacher was quite mad at some students for not doing their homework. (I think) And I was chatting away with a bunch of friends at a corner. Who knew what I was talking about and all of a sudden I stood up. (My memory is fading) Apparently all I remember is standing up from my seat, having my teacher to call me out and caned my hand. >< Go figure. I wonder what else I can remember from my childhood. Was actually searching my brain for my earliest memory that I can remember of but nothing. Only that. Oh well. Better than nothing. :)








“If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.” - Tom Stoppard

No comments:

Post a Comment