Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 22.

Day 22 - How have you changed in the past 2 years?


If I say nothing much has changed, would you believe me? Then again, would I believe myself?

I might be the same girl you know from 2 years ago. I might not be as well. I am still in the process of finding myself. Sometimes I think I have found out who I really am, yet at times, I am confused to who I am exactly. I can be someone you like very much at one moment. And I can be someone you totally dislike the next minute.

All I can say is, yes, I have changed. Maybe it's for the better, maybe it's for the worst. Maybe the changes are not noticeable, maybe it's very obvious. I am not the same person I was 2 years ago. I may be more open-minded, or maybe the other way round. Some things may still be the same, but I know deep down, I have changed. :)









“The key to change... is to let go of fear.” - Rosanne Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment