Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 11.

Day 11 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.



Though I do not have an iPod, I shall put my iTunes on shuffle mode!
Now this, is INTERESTING! :D Me likes! :D
Let's start!



1. Westlife - I Have A Dream.
I have a dream, a fantasy. ;)


2. Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
An old song.


3. Mika - Blue Eyes
o.o


4. 言承旭 - 你是我唯一的執著 (You Are My Only Persistence)
Nice song. Lyrics are nice too. ^^


5. 梁文音 - 愛一直存在
愛,会一直存在。 :)


6. Elvis Presley - You'll Never Walk Alone
Liverpool. HAHAH.


7. Miley Cyrus - One In A Million
They say good things take time, but really great things happen in a blink of an eye. ^^


8. Janice 卫兰 - 越幫越忙
Too many cook spoil the broth.


9. Beauty & the Beast - Transformation
This is the Disney's Beauty & the Beast's soundtrack. Heh.


10. Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts
Don't come back to me. Who do you think you are.



There. Done. :)














“Music is what feelings sound like.”

No comments:

Post a Comment