Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 05.

Day 05 - A time you thought about ending your life.



I don't know about you people out there, but I believe some people out there have met this kind of situation, where all hope has died, and the only thing left is to just end your life. Have I thought about ending my life? Yes. Thoughts like these occurred in my darkest days. Those days have passed. I wouldn't want to tell you how scary that thought could be, or how broken down I was. But what does not kill you only makes you stronger. :)

The time I thought about ending my life was one of the darkest moment of my life. Nobody to turn to although there were friends around me. Screamed my lungs out because it was too much to bear. Punched walls, cried my heart out, I was young. I didn't know what else I can do to make everything alright again. Felt like a burden to everyone.

The pain inside was excruciating.

Somehow, I don't know how, but I managed to walk out of the dark and into the light. :) What is in the past, stays there. Who was I in the past makes me who I am right now. I am grateful for I am still right here blogging about this! =P










Don't judge me by my past, I don't live there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment