Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 27.

Day 27 - A problem that you had.



Eating problem? Is that even considered a problem? *laughs*

I guess I go. First of all I am choosey. But I like food! I have a problem with food because it's always the toughest question of all.


"What to eat?"


Besides not knowing what to eat, have to decide what you want to eat to not put on weight is another thing! There's also eating too much, which will end up over-stuffing my fragile stomach. Oh food, why must you be so nice smelling and so taste so good? Either I really can eat, or I can't eat at all. Gah.


I've got a problem with FOOD.



Valid? :D









"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment