Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 10.

Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss.



Wow. An interesting topic!
How am I supposed to discuss this? ><
*shy*



My first love. There are sayings about how you can never forget your first love. But as time passes, I find myself forgetting how I felt with my first love. That kind of feeling, it just fades away. And they say you can never forget how you felt when you are with your first love. I guess time healed that broken heart of mine. I remember listening to a song, countless times. 李圣杰 - 重来 was played a thousand times, or maybe a million times. Listen to the song lyrics closely, and you will know why. All I wanted at that time, was for you to turn back and look at me, look at how much I needed you.

My first love wasn't a perfect one. I couldn't believe that it was love as well. I remember writing numerous words on a piece of paper, because I was heart-broken that all we could was just to be friends at that time. I didn't know what to do but to wish that we could start all over again. Every love song I heard reminds me of you. But yet, there's only that particular song which, whenever I hear it, it'll remind me of you. That one message hurt me so bad. I remember I was the one who took the first move. I took the risk, told you out loud, and then withdrew. Somehow we lasted for a month. I remember how it felt when I rested my heads on your shoulders. The thought of that made me smile. :)

How silly and naive were we at that time. Years have passes now. A total of 5 years, going on 6. Now I can talk and laugh about it. I ain't shy to say that if it wasn't because of you, I would not have know how first love was supposed to be like. First love, naive, innocent, young, brave, silly, afraid. First love can last as well, but few survive the rough road. I am looking forward to see you again. In another 2-3 years time I hope. Touch down back here safe. ;)


请你看看我 真的需要你的我


My first kiss? It was so sudden. Unexpected. Something sometimes I would want to forget because I always have in mind, first kiss are supposed to be special. Oh well. I guess mine isn't, and I bet I am not the only one. :) There's goes my first kiss. Very unexpected, very sudden, and I didn't like it at all. Sorry to say but I don't like people forcing their wet mouths on my mouth. Yucks. I guess I wasn't prepared at that time. But it also depends who I am with and whether do I have feelings for that person. But thank you for that short period. I know not to sit on escalators anymore. Hee! ^^







I like this bottom quote so much.


“I worked so hard for that first kiss
And a heart don’t forget something like that

Like an old photograph
Time can make a feeling fade
But the memory of a first love
Never fades away.”
- Tim McGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment