Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 07.

Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.




My zodiac.

But does it fit my personality? I guess it pretty much does. There are so many websites that you can Google about zodiacs and I have selected a few for viewing. To simplify everything, here's some keywords about an Aries.


Aries Strength Keywords:
- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:
- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient

I have got no comment whether I am independent, or do I have leadership qualities. I can be stingy at times so that does not make me a generous person. I can be quite a pessimist but people say I am optimistic. Well, it's how I chose to view things. Optimism is good. :) I'm enthusiastic and courageous! Not 100%, but yes I am. I'm quite impatient when I am rushing for time. But I can be really patient too! :D Well I guess almost all applies to me. Being an Aries fits my personality. ^^

For more, click here, here & here.










A proud Aries. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment