Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 21.


Day 21 - One of your favourite shows.


Ok. First of all, I watched a few shows and most are my favourite shows. But now I am asked to choose one. Damn. How to choose when the shows you watched are the ones you like? Oh well, if I have to do it then I will.

First I was thinking of Bones, which I have always liked.

Airs every Thursday. :)


Then CSI Miami came into mind.
Because this is like the only show, out of the CSI shows that I liked.


Airs every Sunday.


But I just couldn't make up my mind! Then in came How I Met Your Mother!

Airs every Monday.
This was a show I had recently just started watching.
Out of all the shows, this one has the most comedy in it. :D



Then, I can't have this out of the list of my favourite shows!

Airs every Tuesday.
How can I miss Glee out? Glee brings people together! :D

There are others but it's only these that came into mind. I guess my all time favourite show would be Bones. Like seriously. I love watching Bones! Though I think tied together in that spot with Bones would be Glee. Gah. Whatever. Here's to my favourite tv shows. :) Cheers.







“I don't think she's a lesbian. I think she just ran out of men. [Charlotte]” - Sex and the City

No comments:

Post a Comment