Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 18.

Day 18 - Your Beliefs.


They did not state what are my beliefs to be about, so it's an open topic! I have a few beliefs to actually get me through my journey of life.

- I believe life is beautiful in every way. How we choose to see it defines who we are.

- Life is a roller Coaster. There's ups and downs. Each moment makes life much more of an interesting place to live in. ;)

- I also believe that there's a story behind every person, a reason why they are the way they are.

- Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing. ;)

- Believe in yourself before believing others. (The same as love yourself before others)

- Life is a journey that only you yourself can experience it.

- I believe that negative thoughts are a choice. You can choose to snap out of it, or continue torturing yourself. (Think Barney from "How I Met Your Mother")

- I believe in asking the universe. Ask and you shall receive. ;)

- My beliefs are just part of the stuff that gets me through the day.












A man must not swallow more beliefs than he can digest. - Henry Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment