Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 17.

Day 17 - Your highs and lows of the past year.


I don't think I can even remember what happened yesterday or a few days ago, and you expect me to remember my highs and lows of the past year? Oh well, might as well give my lousy memory a boost.


Last year, year 2010. Was the year I went from being a Year 2 Semester 1 student to a Year 1 Semester 1 student. I jumped the boat from being a QS student to an AR student. And life as a student seems much more tougher than it was. I missed my QS mates so dearly that I practically dug out all the old photos just to see them. I remember making a compilation of certain events on them. Sometimes, love like that, I really got no idea how to express it more.

As I proceeded down this tough long road, I learned that my passion for art has always been part of my life. First semester was smooth. Second semester was joined by more people that came from Diploma next door. Suddenly the whole class became much bigger. And complications starts to arise. At the end of last year, I always, keep wanting to go back to my QS mates. I miss them so much that I became depressed. That was the downside.

Gosh. I can't really remember what happened last year. But I remember last Christmas was a nice quiet one with boyf. Before he went off to Australia to further his studies. I remember having someone to go out with every weekend, and every event I go to I have to bring him along. Because the feeling of not having him there with me to spend that moment makes me miss him. Oh well, that was the past year. And I can't really remember much already.

Let's just wait for what I have to say about this year. ;)









Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but how you handle is what makes your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment