Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 09.

Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like.





Well, it's more like where I see myself in 10 years time. My future would be what I dream of having, what I dream of being. I hope that my future will be a smooth journey there. Well, but I don't care much about the destination. I care more about the journey, which is the highlight of my life. :) My future consist of a house I design my own, driving my dream car, having a steady income, and ultimately, traveling! I want to see the world in my very own eyes, step on land that I have not set foot yet, and live to tell my grandchildren ALL my life experiences. ^^






“Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal.
Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone.
The future is not guaranteed.” - Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment