Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Android or iOS?

Have been watching a few videos regarding this issue - Android or iOS? Iphone or Samsung/HTC? Going through this article (HERE) a few days ago and only watching the YouTube videos right now. All because I need a new phone.

To wait or not to wait?

Initially I was thinking of an iPhone but then Samsung Galaxy SII caught my eye. But then again, the Samsung Galaxy SIII is about to come to Malaysia in about June or July! Damn. And again, do I really need such a good processor? I am really indecisive, and of course, people just keep telling me it's up to my own preference. True, but I am indecisive that I kind of need someone to tell me what to get. Haha~ Anyways, when the time comes, I will have my decision.

It's as though the more I wait the more I will not get a phone. Smartphone! Why you no want to come to me?

So much for humor. I'm stuck in my father's office so early in the morning (which I normally am still in bed at this time), with very little to do. Having books at my side makes me don't want to read them. Have design work to do but am too lazy to even touch it when I have the computer right in front of me.

Enjoy those videos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment