Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Holiday much?

My semester break is coming to an END! "Noooo~" I screamed silently. Classes commence on the 28th, and looking back I realized that I haven't done any good for the entire 3 weeks of my holidays! Minus the "going-to-the-gym-once-in-a-while" thingy, I still haven't done anything but catch up on my sleep. Like really, sleeping has been my thing for this semester break.

Results are going to be revealed tomorrow! Everyone is so jumpy since this afternoon, which includes me because I have been checking since Monday! =/ Been quite worried about my results for this semester ever since finals were over. Even though it's not like on my mind for 24 hours, it's somewhere behind my mind, trying to ease it's way to the front. Real crappy. Anyways, here are something I came up with to do while I was in the midst of typing this post.


First, I have been thinking of what to do with these beer caps I have had in my drawer for at least 2 years already. Bintang beer from Bali, Indonesia. Kept the caps as souvenirs. :)

 I wonder what can I do besides putting a note at the back of the cap.



Then I realized that I did something to my nails for the first time, that it's different. I normally don't do different designs when I polish my nails but I had to try this out. It looks simple but it took me a few tries because I have a flat brush. -_- Sorry the photos are quite blurry but I hope you can see the little pattern on the fourth finger on both my hands.

 Left hand - Black.


Right hand - Silver.

I think it's best I just sleep my remaining days away for semester is about to start and that means no more 12 hours sleep for me! Until my next post, which might be about 4 months later, due to hectic schedule, please be patient. It's my last semester and I am determine to do well! Good lucks to me and all those waiting anxiously for results to be out when dawn comes.


On the final note, a very HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear friend Nicholas Wah! It's his birthday today, right now! Best wishes to you and stay happy always alright? Your photoshooting skills are improving! I might just find you to help me do a photoshoot! =D



Took this picture from his Facebook. 
It's his profile picture and I find it rather good because it's a candid shot with him laughing. =)
Stay happy and cheerful always mate! ^^



No one can change a person, but a person can be the reason someone changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment