Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Tired.


It's get tiring after awhile, when you don't see results. It's tired to even hold on, to carry on, and to keep telling yourself that you have come so far to just give up like that. I will get tired eventually, for trying so hard and not seeing any results. I have tried different approaches, but I still see nothing. Fatigue is catching up faster than I imagined.




So, what is it now?


Another 3 months?

 





I am not who I was before.


1 comment:

  1. Indeed it is...it's painful to put in effort for so long but see no results, but what keeps us going is perhaps the little hope that is still left...
    'I am 99.9% sure she/he doesn’t like me. But it’s the 0.1% that keeps me going'
    Fulfill the 6 months...go the distance :)

    P.S; and yes, you do have readers ;)

    Matt

    ReplyDelete