Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Results.



"Don't say goodbye, 我还不想李开。"


Some song to start of the post. Some song I was listening to. Results are out, and boy I am disappointed. I know I am not those smart student who study effortless and till manage to get an 'A'. I am not those ultra hardworking student who study like shit and still manage to get an 'A'. Overall, I can say I am a little disappointed with my results because it's my results that make my CGPA.

It's not that I did not study at all. I study like I haven't studied before, and truth to be told, I have never see myself study like that in my whole life. I am your average type of student, just that because of some numbers, my mood sunk. But it didn't really sunk that bad this time. All thanks to a 'C' that I have gotten, but I already know that I will fight harder for my last semester. Note to self and everyone out there.

"Whatever you get, it's just a number, or an alphabet, and it mean nothing in the end. It's not about the results, but about the quality of work you did. What matters most is that you keep up that fighting spirit, fight 'til the end to know that all the effort you put in did not go to waste, and that you will get where you want, one way or another. When there's a will, there's a way." - Yunz, 240512.

This goes out to everyone I know. Results out today mah. Some do well, some didn't. It's always like that every year, every semester. But in the end we got to know that we cannot be beaten by what we get this semester. It's only numbers and alphabets. It might not be the same for other courses, but from what I know, as long as we are hardworking, don't lose hope, we can achieve what we want.

Results are what gets us where we want to go, but in the end they are just figures, nothing more. The world maybe cruel, but I have my own belief and if you work hard enough to show them then results are not a problem.
It's one of the way to tell yourself not to give up when you have come so far. at the same time I'm just trying to be realistic as well. A company will look at how well you can perform. But there are other ways to get the job you want as well if your results isn't up to par. :) Just don't give up can d.

My own comments on my own status. I hope I can keep up that spirit, that fighting spirit in me. I'm also glad that I know I have friends, whom although might not be around often but is there to offer support. You know who you are.



It's time to prepare for a new semester, the final semester of my degree life.




你是我心中最爱的那个人。

No comments:

Post a Comment