Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

AWESOME! :D

Yesterday's steamboat party was a blast! Well except for those moments where we had to think about how to replace people's router. (Darn I had to bring that up) Anyway, I hope to be geting all the pictures and videos soon and I will definitely post some pictures up here to show you people how wonderful the steamboat party was. It was crazy! F***ing crazy! :D

It was Sam's birthday and oh boy! It's one birthday celebration to remember! :D


Shhh! Remember! Pictures will be up soon and of course, for everything inculding videos, check my Facebook! :D So until my next post, people, take care! :) I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment