Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Two dish in my stomach.

Lunch today was.. filling. Went to a coffee shop call Mang Chuen. Somewhere in between the shoplots at Desa Setapak, near the Wangsa Maju LRT station.



My friend Seah Ling had this.

Kuey Teow Soup.
This one taste good.
I've tried it a few times already.



As for me, I had two dish.
Therefore it's two dish in my stomach. XD

Sticky rice.
It was really plain. One mushroom and 2 chicken. Thats all.
Plus the rice in the middle was a little hard and dry.


Then my Wan Tan Mee came. :)


The noodles.


The Wan Tan.


I ordered Wan Tan Mee with just Wan Tan only. That's what I prefer. :) Can't compare this to Wan Tan Mee of other places. Can't say it's the best Wan Tan Mee in town.



So anyone wants curry Wan Tan?



Looks good?



It's actually tissue.
Threw into a bowl of mixture of curry, kicap, chilli and who knows what else.




So do you still want it?



I don't think so.




Conclusion : Today's a tired yet fun day. All thanks to Martin Lai. Tennis was awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment