Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A long lost note I dug up.

So what made me write this
I do not know
But I do know
That I want to thank a great friend of mine
It's barely a year
Since I got to know him
Yet those moments we shared
Are moments worth cherishing

He has a great smile
A smile that I have not seen it anywhere before
One that will make you smile
From ear to ear
When you look at him
One smile is all it takes
to light up the entire room
That kind of face
So hard to say no to
Yet how can no girls fall head over heels for him?

I didn't know what I expected
When I got to know him
Just another random guy?
Yet he's such a cutie!
Always teasing me
Making me frustrated
Always making me laugh
Without even trying

We click
thats all I can say
as simple as that
And getting to know a friend like you
So rare and so precious
Once a friend
Forever a friend
That's my quote.

You always make me worry
When something happens
Just to let you know
You can always count on me
Though I might not be your bestest friend
But I am always around when you need a friend. :)


Laughter is the BEST medicine.



Sometimes friends comes by very easily
yet finding the ONE
takes so much time
The ONE that you know you can rely on
when you are at your worst
The ONE who will make you feel like a winner
despite all your failures
The ONE who makes you smile
When you are in your darkest hour
Friends are like stars
They are always around
even when you can't see them








Dude,
I know I found a friend in you.




This is Coach Martin in action.



No comments:

Post a Comment