Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Tougher than I thought.



Love

comes in different form
comes and go when you least expected it


Love

Is tougher than you ever imagine
very hard to decipher
what exactly love is


Love

Is so different than like
better than lust
but once its gone
everything comes crashing down


Love

works wonders
between lovers
between friends
around the world


Love

Is such a pure thing



When love comes
catch hold of it
when love leaves
let it go

My love for you
my friends
will live on
as long as I am still standing
My love for you
my lover
will live on
until the day
my heart stops beating


But

When the love isn't there
the caring stops
And when the caring stops
everything will stop



written by yunz
copyrighted

1 comment:

  1. hey sorry i was a bit harsh wit u just now. but i was jus hoping tat u can make it on tuesday. sorry ya. will wait for ur reply to let me know kays (:

    ReplyDelete