Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

You guys are the BEST.







It's been a fun day for me as I am rarely being able to go out on a Friday night. Now especially where I get to spend time with my lovely Uni friends. I love them to bits. :) So I went out with them after class to TBR to have lunch and off to Amcorp mall we headed. All because my friend Yin Lin said there was a warehouse sale going on there. There were 9 of us all together. We spent quite some time there before getting the famous McDonald's sundae cone to eat.


I had the Choc Top. :)

I'm lovin' it.



Then we linger around the mall just to talk, chat and relax. It felt like we had just finished our finals but in reality, it's just the end of the third week since our classes started.

In the end, we ended up in MidValley with one person less. So while walking to our destination, we tumbled upon something which proves to be a discovery for us. I do not remember the name of the shop but have you ever heard of or tasted Chilli Chocolate?



Well, at least you can say you have seen it before after looking at this picture.


I will be going back there for ice-cream one day. :)



After that, off we went for our dinner at Din Tai Fung.

The menu.


Now this restaurant is located at the lower ground floor of The Gardens. It's my first time eating there. The reason all 8 of us went there to eat is because my friend Alan recommended the place. Said he worked there previously. Let's start eating. I am feeling hungry right now.

We ordered dishes and share among the 8 of us.

Chilli that's said to be hot.


Jasmine Pearl Green Tea.
It has a buttery taste at the end.


Pork Dumpling!
Known as Xiao Long Bao.


It's a competition between Dragon-I's and Din Tai Fung's!




I have got no idea what this two Baos are called in english.


Some noodles. Tasted.. so-so.


Another dumpling which is similiar to the pork dumpling previously
but this one comes with prawns.


Chicken Chop.


Fried Rice.


Fried dumpling?


Pork chop!


Some kind of fish dish.
Tasted very good. :)





Din Tai Fung.



I am glad that I got to skip dinner. Instead of the usual Japanese food I always have on Fridays, this time I get to spend time with my Uni mates where I am always happy when I'm with them. ;)



Din Tai Fung is located near Cold Storage,
at the Lower Groud Floor of The Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment