Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Creativity has no limits.





I have to say, I have found a site that makes amazing cards. When I say amazing, I really mean it. They are really creative, and so cute that I can't resist it! I am ordering somemore just to let you know. It saves my time in making my own handmade card. :P














You can check out more of these amazingly made cards at The Art Town.


The cards that I have ordered so far are plain. Have no idea what am I going to use it for yet. :D But whoever gets these cards must appreciate it. X)




But it got stained due to the rain.



Terrible rain.



Then my next order was signed sealed and delivered in a plastic bag.
(Just in case the letter got drenched again.
How thoughtful is that?)






Amazing ain't it? It's plain and so simple, and miniture as well! Gives me that elegant feeling when I saw the cards arrived at my door steps. Congrats to The Art Town for making such lovely cards although it is a plain one that you made for me.


A job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment