Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

How can I let my thoughts wander.

Sze Yun feels hurt, depressed and confused.




So many things running through her mind, unable to focus, feels like crying is the only way to make things alright. Don't know what is right and what is wrong. Don't know what has happened as well.



The pain is unbearable, yet silence is golden.



Maybe she should go and drown herself in her school work.




Work, work and work should take all those painful memories away. Work, work and work should take away those sorrows. Work, work and work should take away confusion.




Work, should take away the pain and hurt I feel right now.






I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
- Mariah Carey (I Want To Know What Love Is)

No comments:

Post a Comment