Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A birthday celebration to remember.

As I mentioned earlier, I will post up some pictures of Sam's Birthday celebration when I get my hands on the photos. And judging from how I started this post, you can definitely say that I HAVE got the pictures + VIDEOS in my hands right now. (I wonder what will happen if I upload them to YouTube). Lets get started!


Sam's Birthday Steamboat Celebration
Venue : Melati Utama PV3




Yes.
The Chocolate Walnut Brownie with a dash of Wasabi.


Can't tell there's Wasabi inside unless you take a bite.


Jia Wei frying nuggets
after swimming, before shower.


The amount of food we had.



Everbody starts digging in.
Tom Yam!

One eating with a laddle, the other with a pot.

Yeah. We actually ran out of bowls I guess.


Now here's where the fun begins. ;)

Our birthday boy got molested.

Then he got blind-folded.
Cute eh?


After all the hassle of getting him to blow the Wasabi-filled-cake, as well as eating the cake, it's present time!

Opening the present to find...

a Nike bag.



Plus a fully filled with wishes card.

Minus me. Plus Chin Wei.

Minus Chin Wei. Plus me.


I tried my best to arrange the photos in order. Some photos are blur due to poor lighting. If I can add those videos in here, I would. So here's one video on the cake blowing moment. Laugh 'till you drop people! XD I hope you can watch it.


click HERE


This was a birthday with TONS of videos! It was a fun filled event together with loads of our loud laughter.


It was a birthday celebration to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment