Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The only formal occasion.

The only formal occasion for this semester. We had oral presentation on Monday, 23rd November. So of course, formal attire is compulsory. My camera has been used by whoever that gets their hands on it and thus the large amount of pictures taken that are sitting in my Facebook profile right now.

I chose only 3 pictures which I personally LOVE and it shows us as one big happy family. I LOVE them so much. If I can portray how much I love them, then my love would be useless. My love for my Uni mates is unlimited! :D 3 pictures is enough to tell you how we love today's presentation.


This gives me a modelling feel.
Awesome ain't it?


At the end of the day, even some people are not in the picture, we still managed to round the remaining people to take a BIG group picture.


Love this angle. Makes us all looks tall eh?
But Alan spoil the picture by doing that to Hui Chin.

(psst. see two guys tip toe-ing at the back!)



Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment