Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Pancakes anyone?





For my Sunday, I opt to learn how to make pancakes. Yes. Another meal to add to my breakfast list. :D I am learning. Slowly. I am sure I will make it in the end. Now to take a look at the pancakes.

Made by my mother. She taught me what are the ingredients and how to mix it, and I was the one cooking it. I love pancakes that are a little burnt, so don't blame me if you see burn marks all over the pancakes.



Tasted.. okay.
Well of course, it's the lack of butter and syrup.
Plus baking soda to make it puffy.


I'll make my own pancakes soon. Without having my mother to help. :D I hope I don't set anything on fire. So, for the mean time, my stomach's starting to growl. Pancakes for breakfast anyone? Who wants to bring me out for breakfast?



I got a craving for pancakes now.





Have a happy November people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment