Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Share with me the blankets that you are wrapped in



because it's cold outside. - Secondhand Serenade (Vulnerable)



Rain Pictures, Images and Photos


It has been raining for the entire day now. Might make a person gloomy as there is no sunlight for the day but I'm shining brightly. No gloom surrounding me. :) And at 1AM right now, the weather is so cold that sleeping is the best option. Really. As long as it is not a storm, raining does no harm to me.



Such a cold day today, where are you? I need warmth.
Oh hot chocolate, where are you? I need warmth.
My cosy blanket, where are you? I need warmth.


Most importantly,
I wish you are here right beside me now.
Throw your arms around me
and hold me close to you
Whispering to me
telling me that you love me




Gosh.

How I miss you.







But for now, my bed looks so tempting that I just want to curl up like a fetus and sleep, blanket covering up to my chin. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment