Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

All my people on the floor.

I want to sleep like that.


The only time when I can wish you good morning at this hour is because I ain't asleep yet. Surprisingly, after so long, I finally stayed up again. Spend hours just doing my work and boy I am slow! First, of course I am freaking tired. Next, putting in details ain't fun. It makes your eyes go @.@.

At 5am, I couldn't take it. I had to take a break, and stumbled upon a few good songs. :D I'm happy because I found songs which are very nice. Occasionally I would switch to my work to do and then back to listening and YouTube music.

Now I have a freaking tired eyes, super freaking bad panda eyes, a pounding head, an aching and tired body. I can't afford to sleep. No way. There is so much more I have yet to complete. Taking another break now to blog. Seems like I haven't been blogging for ages. Damn I so need to rest but no way I am going to close my eyes and sleep right now. Because if I close my eyes right now, the sky would be dark the time I open my eyes again. =S


Recently added music :
All My People - Sasha Lopez
Can't Get Enough - Enrique Iglesias
All She Knows - Bruno Mars
Somewhere in Brooklyn - Bruno Mars
The Other Side - Bruno Mars feat. Cee Lo Green & B.O.B.
Should Have Kissed You - Chris Brown
Wherever You Are - Unique feat. Charice
Before It Explodes - Charice
As Long As You're There - Charice (Glee)
Someone Like You - Adele
Invisible - Skylar Grey


Some might be old songs but who cares. They are all good songs and all in DAMN GOOD QUALITY. If only I have speakers, I would turn my bass up high. =P




Back to work. Back to good music. =D





I want to sleep like that panda.






Be spontaneous. Go with the flow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment