Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Blame it on September.

It's the last day of September as I type. Blame it on September is a song by Allstar Weekend. I have got no idea why the group name is called that, but this song is nice. Blame it on September, cause it hurts to remember. We can fight to hold on, but August is gone. Kind of make sense. :)


I still can't believe, the way you look at me.


Last day of September. Am I ready to say goodbye? I don't want to think. September has been a stupid month. Life is all about taking risk. What's life without risk once in a while? :D Once in awhile, at odd places, I would think about certain stuff. There's no point turning back and pinning for the same thing to happen again. Smile because it happened, I remember telling myself that a long time ago, and I am telling myself that right now.


Smile, and the world smile with you.


Looking back, things have definitely change. Was I still the same person people knew? I do not think so. People change, feelings change. We must not be afraid to accept that change is part of our lives. Everything we do everyday may seem the same to us, but if you look back, change has taken place. Sometimes it hurts, because it's the memories that breaks us.


We tend to cling on to what we don't want to forget.


We all keep saying that we are still young. True enough, being just in my 20's, the night is still young. Life is waiting for us to embrace it and to enjoy it fully! Yet as the time passes, we realized that sometimes, while enjoying life, we should also learn to cherish and appreciate little things in life that we tend to miss. Learning to appreciate what life has given is the best reward one can have.


Life is beautiful, depending on the way we see it.


Life's a bitch, many would say. Life's tough. But it's all up to you how you want to live it, embrace it, enjoy it, screw it, see it. Obstacles are part of life, telling you in the face that you need some challenges to make your life much more interesting. :) Screw them, or you'll get screwed back. :P I find that I have changed. To say mature? I can't really tell, but I know I want to enjoy life, and look at it in a whole new perspective.


First week of July, first day of my life.


On another tone, that's why they call it summer romance. No summer last forever. Summer comes and go once a year. As I listen to the song, I guess it's time for me to say that this is just a summer romance. A way of life. Telling me in the face, this is how summer romance feels like. Short but sweet. We can fight to hold on, I hope we don't lose it all. There's only two ways it can go. You and I, we know which two ways. ;)


I can still see you standing there, summer tangled in your hair.


I know very well what my heart wants. I am not getting attached to you. I know very well how to control. But I guess, life also teaches us that bad stuff are easy to learn. We have to have the will power to learn the good stuff among all the bad. We often forget a person's good point, and remember a person's bad point. That's why I refuse to think about anybody's bad side. Nobody is perfect. I just want the good times, those good moments that we shared. Nothing else matters.


We do our best to pretend.


At certain points, there's a small part of me that refuse to let go, hoping that we could be everything and more. Summer ends. It hurts to remember. I always remind myself to stop being so caring towards everyone. Not everyone will treat me like I do to for them. I can't be too kind or generous, I end up getting trampled all over. I should return being the girl who didn't care. Ganas. Garang. Whatever, you named it. It was better that way, to protect myself and be a bitch. Relieving those memories, I laughed at how un-lady like I was back then!


The night turns colder, your head's on my shoulder.


Time, it's irreversible. You can't say the past isn't important. It's important because we learn from the past to be a better person in the future. Although the future is nothing but a blur, we live in the present, enjoy what we have every single day. Letting go does not mean giving up. It mean that you are strong enough to move on. I know how much I am worth, much better to be holding on to something that does not exist.


No we never cared, too young to be scared.


I know life is waiting for me to live it to the fullest. You are just a memory. I never did cry when 4 years went down the drain, but I cried for you. Made a fool by you, shame. Now I'm up once again, you are not worth my time. Not worth at all. I won't hate you, let time forgive you on my behalf, going back to being strangers, let time heal the rift between us. Summer romance, this is what it is. ;)


We are always learning, until the day our feet leaves this earth.


Punked. I'm beginning to take a turn in life like how Quinn Fabray in Glee did. No more playing nice. No more being kind. I remember you, yes you. The one who backstabbed me. I remember you, yes you. The one who forgotten while I remembered. Though it hurts to remember, I smile because it happened. Remember, it's mind over matter. You don't matter and I don't mind. ;)


Love fully. Speak freely. No 'what ifs'.
I'm a step closer to finding myself.




Enjoy this song. Lyrics are all among my words. Or if you want the lyrics, click here.







I remember the honesty between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment