Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Every paragraph has it's meaning. Every paragraph is related.


Okays. I finally am at the finally touches of my work! Rejoice! PLus, at least I'm updating my blog and not leaving it to rot. :) So basically this is just a reblog of what I previously wrote at my Tumblr. I'm *this close* to finishing on time this time round! Damn I got a happy feeling and I wish I can crash into my bed right now but am multitasking right now. Youtube, Tumblr, Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator. Tell me, girls are awesome in multitasking. =P


Now, everything is completely my own way of seeing things. My own personal opinion. If it's too personal for you to read then remember to just go ahead and click the little 'x' at the top left corner :D


I don’t believe in true love anymore. It’s not like the movies, where one look, and you just know that he/she is the one you are looking for.

Reality check : maybe I have yet to experience it. Time will tell either I will meet someone who will sweep me off my feet or not.

Yes, truth to be told, you have to be prepared to be in a relationship with someone. You have to be ready to go through all the hardship together, the good and bad times, accepting the person for who he/she is. But that does not mean you have to be prepared to accept Love. The more you prepare yourself, the more un-prepare you will be. The time will never be right.


Read more here.





Now, back to completing my work and wait to face hell in the face. Oh boy.




Oh. I got to freaking sweep my room. :)








我們都傻


No comments:

Post a Comment