Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Random.

Day 1.

I think I did mention about blogging on my Sri Lanka trip. Now, I am so lazy because I can't remember the places that I have been too! Overall it was a fun trip! My camera died halfway through on day 3, which resulted in less than 200 pictures for the day. =P I am currently STILL uploading those pictures on Facebook. Hassle much. I have a long queue of photos waiting to be uploaded!

Day 2.

I can go bonkers anytime soon. It's so boring doing this. Who ask me to leave those photos unattended? Now put the blame on myself. Whoosh~ I need to hurry. Photos from 2 months ago are only being uploaded right now. So means photos taken in the month of September will only appear in November? No no no~ I cannot let that happen!

Day 3.

Currently, so worried about my internship. I really have got no idea whether it's confirmed or not. Freaking stressed out about it! Don't know what to expect too when I start working! There's so many things I have to learn! I better work hard! HARD! ARRRRH!

3 months.

Now back to editing photos. Random : "I freaking love the ocean, the beach, the sound of the waves!" Make sure I get enough rest for this few days. Damn I miss so many people right now. But I should not be missing people that does not miss me, right? Leftout, outcast, that's what I feel right now. How come? Why? I just have to get use to the current situation, like I always do. Adapt. I'm good at that. Time is all I need. :)



Yeap. Freaking random. I miss how I can just stand alone on the beach, with the waves hitting the shore line and around my ankle. Walking alone on that sandy beach, listening to the sound of the waves. No matter day or night, the ocean brings peace to my heart. There's just a sense of calmness the ocean waves can bring.





如何才能把你忘记
不想再为了你歇斯底里

No comments:

Post a Comment