Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Through the rain.

I freaking need to blog. First, Facebook can't accommodate my rantings. Second, at least I'm updating, better than abandoning it like I used to.


Recently, stress has gotten to me. I finally succumb to stress. It wasn't that bad for the past 2 years since I started Uni. This time it's bad. Let me simplify it.


2 years ago, stress was :
- nothing
- pimples
- eating late night snacks to stay awake
- coffee has effect
- hyperness level = 100%
- workaholic
- Slow studying
- brain shrink
- sleepless nights
- Brain still able to function well after 3 days of no sleep


Now, stress is :
- mosquito bites
- headache
- lack of sleep
- hair loss
- freaking out
- hyperness level = 70%
- Trying to stay awake
- Blurness increase
- Brain shrink
- irregular sleeping times
- Panda eyes
- focus on road drop
- coffee has NO effect
- Brain total blank-out during presentation
- Worst of all, lost of appetite


Yeap. Basically I'm worried over my lost of appetite. Freakingly worried. I want it back to normal, but it takes time. People who knows me knows I can eat. Like EAT. People need one portion to fill their stomach, I need 2! But now, I barely even reach one person's portion. And when I can't eat, there's really SOMETHING wrong. Stress is getting to me. Yet all I could think now is that after all these is over, I will be able to sleep all I want, relax all I want. Yes. I'll fight for my last paper, my only paper for this semester, and I will win this battle. I will. (Hopefully~ I'm walking on a thin line which can break any moment.)



I so need a back rub, head massage, or practically, relaxation time at the spa right now. Blah~




What you fail to realize is that you are my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment