Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Care too much.

Did you know that the people that seem the strongest are usually the most sensitive?
Did you know that the people who exhibit the most kindness are usually the first to get mistreated?
Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones that need it the most?

Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are: I love you, I'm sorry and Help me?


I am strong. That's why I tend to be sensitive over certain issues.
I am kind. That's why people usually mistreat me.
I care too much. That's why I get hurt so much.
Say "I love you" when you mean it, say "I'm sorry" when you mean it, and "Help me" when you need it.



So much for being so emotional on this. HAHA. Forgive me. It's a copy paste status on Facebook. But basically, I really care too much. Because I'm willing to do that much but expect none in return. I have to find someone who will care as much as I care so that I don't get trampled on. Time to run out the house. Cheers!




Don't look for Love, it'll come when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment