Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Wasn't, was it?

Unspoken words; why can't they be heard
Unspoken words; I long to hear them
Written down on paper, haunting me
Written down, your image haunts me
Why are you doing that
Why do you do that
Hurt or not, it cannot be undone
Real or not, it cannot be erased
Tell it to my face, I keep wondering
Scream at me, I need it
Why do you do that
Why can't you tell me


Goodbye; it's final
I can lie to others, but not my heart
There will always be, this tiny hope
One day, it'll be me and you
but it was never meant to be
I can lie, but my heart will cry
I can pretend, but my smile tells all
So many questions, unspoken
So many holes, unfilled
Why are you doing this to me
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
Goodbye; is it final


Longing for answers, unreachable
Longing for you, 1000 miles apart
Pushed me away, rejected
Pushed me away, ignored
Everyone watching, shame
Everyone looked, glares
Why, it was hot
Why, it was cold
Action; you showed
Words; it was nothing
Yet you hung me on a tree
Left me there to rot


Listened to my heart
went down the wrong road
But why was it right in the first place
Everything was real, was it
Everything was good, was it
Perception changed, feelings change
People change, life change
Change is the law of life
Lean on me; I will take care
Lean on me; I'll be around
Courage; to let go
Courage; to let myself go


Agony; it was never meant to be
Pain; I cared so much
Tears; they were meant for myself
Heartache; being pushed away
Wounded; I will be bad
Hopes; dashed
Body shiver, heart crushed
Unspoken words; wish I can hear them
Words unspoken; tell them to my face
Take care, I know you will
Goodbye; tell me it's final
Nothing can happen anymore
Goodbye; I love you





It's intoxicating
But all I heard was nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment