Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Freakshow!

I am seriously freaking out. Paced back and forth for the Nth time in my room as well as the hall downstairs. I deactivated my Facebook last night but activated it back again after a few hours. Damn I have no determination. Then now my Facebook is deactivated once again and I am trying so hard, control, not to open Facebook to see. It's going to stay that way. (As if I can control. HAHAH. Wait. I CAN DO IT! :D) It's killing me inside not able to think of how to draw and complete my Autocad drawing.

No Facebook, I figure it's time for me to pay some attention to my blog. :D I'm currently stressed-out, which make me lose my appetite for food. Freaking out that I just keep pacing back and forth just to come out with something. Damn. It's freaking myself out! Wait. I am not at the peak of my stress yet. Hahah. While pacing back and forth earlier on, I got no idea what the heck I was thinking. All those words that came out from my mouth were something I would say during my presentation. It's as though I am preparing for my presentation! Crap.

Oh. Not to mention I keep having random thoughts running through my mind from time to time. I can suddenly just blurt out something like : "You can't lose what you never had." Stuff like that. (Ok that was because I listened to a song) You get my point. Random thoughts. Like my philosophy on life. I'm so screwed right now blogging right now. Sleeping time screwed up, eating time screwed up, not to mention even my shower time also screwed up! Fuck. Apparently I'm cooped up at home since Sunday. Well, it's all going back to normal after Wednesday. Hopefully.


And a reminder to self, scheduled another interview with Mode Architects this Thursday regarding internship next month. I cannot imagine myself going for internship. LOL. Like seriously, I really can't. Then it's back to study for history on Friday. Now, Autocad, please don't hang up on me. (Somehow I prefer manual drawing)





Failing to plan is planning to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment