Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Temporary Bliss.

Random thoughts of the day.



Stupid hair smells awful.
I come home every night to cats blocking the way.
One black kitten is missing.
Wonder where that black kitten went.
The cats refuse to move even when I drove near them. -__-
How the hell to get rid of hair dye smell?
First time I actually work hard for exam.
History sucks, but it's worth studying with friends. :)
I need a change. Physically and mentally.
Fiery red. ;)
I'm keeping my head in the game.
Black nails to come.
Thick eyeliner?
You fill my mind.
Freaking hair still smells AWFUL after the second wash! WHY?!



It's back to my notes right now. Fight!







I can't keep touching you like this, if it's just temporary bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment