Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Have faith.

Have faith.



I feel freaking free right now! Friday only start studying for my paper. My only paper I have for this finals. Movie tomorrow, window shopping, IKEA meatballs~ :D I have to freaking DIG out whatever works I have at home and bring them on Friday. Oh, and suddenly I realized that Friday is a public holiday. Right.

Anyways, I'm glad presentation is over. I was *this close* to giving up. I was *this close* to losing my mind. I had the feeling that I'm about to lose this battle. But I was relieved that I actually managed to complete my presentation board as well as model in time!! :D This really calls for a celebration! :D


Officially, I have been up for 30 hours before I crash at a friend's place. Freaking 30 hours. I can't go on like I used to. 3 days without sleep was my record. ROAR. I don't want to risk my life driving home like I did in the morning driving to Uni. It was freaking me out how much energy I had to channel to just keep myself focus on the road and everything was such a blur while I drove. Scary much.



I'm so going to sleep like nobody's business when I hit home later and start to fight for my only paper on Friday.


Ugh.
October.
Fuck finals.





Take a chance.
you never know what might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment