Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

You wouldn't.


We all become writers when we meet love. We all get inspiration when we are in love. We sing a sad song when we don't get the person we love. We learn to look at the sky in a different angle when we fall. Every memory that flashes in our mind tells us a story we cherished.

We are all writers when we meet difficulties in the face by turning everything we feel, we experience, we see, we touch all into literature. Though words cannot describe everything, but it's the best way to let time heal everything we have been through to be a stronger us.


****************************************************



Throwing whatever feelings I have left for you into that dark hole, let it eat up those feelings, so that it will no longer exist. Just like the rest, once confessed, I hold back, refusing to take another step further to pursue. That embarrassment, no confidence, afraid of rejection, expecting, all stands in the way. Knowing that I should throw all those away and just go ahead, but I guess it's the fear of stepping outside my comfort zone that stands in the way.

I would like to be a girl who has the courage to pursue what she wants, having that determination to fight for what she wants, never giving up. We always want to be someone else. Yet my current limit is up to just a confession.

There's a girl that confessed her love for a guy 3 times on national TV and got rejected all 3 times. It's going to hurt terribly but that's the kind of courage I do not have. To bring it a step further. To keep trying. It's always confessing, then being too shy to do anything else. Furthermore, I do not like to scare people off.

Maybe I should step out of my comfort zone, challenge myself to reach limits I haven't discover. Maybe for once, I should screw all those life philosophy and just listen to my heart. Let it guide me.


Dance like nobody's watching. Sing at the top of your lungs.

Life's a bitch. :)




I don't play with feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment