Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Last Kiss.

I was ironing my clothes when suddenly became very philosophical. Funny! No idea how that happened. It was random. Like super random. Thought about how I was never really free and single for a few years, and it seems like it has taken a toll on me.

All this years, people has been asking me, do you have a boyfriend? And when I say no, they would go "Why? Such a pretty lady like you don't have a boyfriend?" Or maybe "How old are you? Still don't have a boyfriend?" Well now I say screw those stereotypes. Can one stay single and happy? Love will come when it wants to. It's not that I don't believe in love anymore. But I think that there are so many different perspective on love which I don't believe.


I still remember the look on your face


First, I don't believe in love at first sight. I mean, how rare is that? Yes, other people may have experienced it, but I just think that this kind of stuff only happens in movies. Where one look, and you know, it's love. He/she's the one. That you'll be loving him/her forever. Old school. Sweet. But I just don't believe.


The words that you whispered for just us to know


I don't believe that you can say when you know it, you just know it. What if when you know it, it's already too late? Sometimes, we all do wonder what love is. Sometimes, we all also wonder, when love comes, we can tell. That we can feel that it's love. I'm not talking about the love between friends or family. I'm talking about love between two person. Attraction happens. But how can you tell that it's love when you don't want to open up your heart to embrace the other? How can you say it's not love when you don't allow your heart to take control?


You told me you loved me so why did you go away, go away


I don't believe in being 'The One' for that person. Do you really have to find that someone to be able to know that he/she will be 'The One' for you? That everything you do with that person will be worth it? That he/she will be the one whom you can see spending the rest of your life with? You're supposed to appreciate and cherish every single moment in your life, everyone that you are with are special in their own way. Learn to appreciate them.


You told me you loved me so why did you go away, go away


If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you have broke her heart, I guarantee you, she's the one. I don't believe in that statement. Reality check. It does not mean that she'll be the one you have to hold on to. And that girl is too stupid to see that the guy's a jerk. I believe in letting go and moving on. If that person wants to be in your life, he/she will make an effort to do so, if not, he/she is not worth wasting your time.


All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss


All around, I see people doing things in the name of love. I don't believe in harming yourself just to prove your love for the other person. It's just plain stupid. Don't lose yourself in the process of loving another. Love yourself before loving others. 'Nuff said.


Never thought we'd have a last kiss


I don't believe in still thinking about your past lovers because they ain't coming back to you. There's this saying : Let it go. If it was yours to start with, it'll always be yours. How true is that? Nobody knows. What is in the past, there's a reason why they did not make it into your future. No point pinning for what you have lost just because you know that it was love. If you pin for your first love, you'll never find love the way you once did.


Never imagined we'd end like this


Plant a kiss. Give a hug. I believe in what I deem fit. You can prove me wrong. You can show me that my beliefs are utter bullshit. It's just what I don't believe in. Things can change. ;) Love is simple, only us humans makes it complicated. It's always awesome and sweet to see couples who last through 7 years and still going strong. Especially those happily married couples. :) Sweetness!


How you'd kiss me when I was in the middle of saying something


Do I miss those sweet moments? Do I miss those times where I had someone to always watch movie with, to talk to, to just hug and kiss whenever I want? Frankly, I'm just too tired, and lack of energy to be someone's else girlfriend. (Unless something happens like what is stated up in the picture above.=P) I don't miss any of those. It's not that being in a relationship is bad. Being single is not bad either. Being single and in a relationship with someone has it's pros and cons. Well, they say if you aren't happy single, you won't be happy taken. ;)


I never planned on you changing your mind


I guess I have blogged long enough. Good to see that I am keeping my blog alive. Not dead yet. ;P I have my flaws. I am not perfect. We are always learning, every single moment. Main point is, I am damaged goods. Banyak jiwang. That's what I'm feeling. Content. Uninterrupted. Smiling. Now, enjoy this little song below. A cover of Taylor Swift's song Last Kiss. Cheers~








I may do a lot of stupid shit but I’m still a lot closer to love than you are.
- He's Just Not That Into You.

No comments:

Post a Comment