Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

夏日乐悠悠



I think I should be typing in Chinese but it's a little difficult for me, because I just do not know how to put a sentence together. This movie, is just plain nice. So nice that I would give it another go and watch again! :)

The song Love You You is stucked in my head, once again. What to say, it's a perfect song for this lovely movie. :) If you like to watch these kind of movies, romantic movies I would call it, or in short, if you are a hopeless romantic like me, then go ahead and watch this movie. Just make sure you know how to read and listen to Chinese. :)



I don't want to spoil the movie for you people out there. It's a really nice movie. Beautiful settings, right here in Malaysia! Lang Tengah, Terengganu. I will visit you, one day. :)


Lastly, enjoy the song.


海浪穿透我的伤心 请听一听爱的声音
就算用尽所有真心 却到不了你的心底
回忆难以靠近 你是我奢求的唯一
让我用尽所有力气 只要你相信
我最坚持的声音 只剩一句 love you you stay with me



Rating : 8/10




要的安全感,只有自己才能给到自己。
不必靠别人而得来。

1 comment: