Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Intern; 6 & 7.

Internship week 2.


So far so good. Model making. Halfway through. Finishing, if there are no more amendments to do. Spent half a day so engrossed in my model making that even my colleague called me I could not hear nor see. First, I had my headphones in my ears. Second, I was really in a world of my own, working on my model. -_-

But today was freaking tired. I could not get up to have my morning walk. Half the day my progress was slow. Then I had to stay back 'til late to help colleague to finish amending ALL the drawings that is needed the next morning. Still, I can't believe I am STILL freaking up right now. My eyes can't barely open.

I better just lie down and let sleep take over. On another note, just bare with me for another few days. I just found out about a Singaporean singer whose songs caught my ears. Love the song, love the lyrics. :) So if you see his name appearing on my blog along with the song, just click play. Either you like it or you don't. 何维健. He's kinda cute too. ;)


And the first music video I watched just somehow, suddenly reminded me of you. HAHA. Simply funny. Click here to view. Derrick Hoh, my latest music obsession. =P His's music is quite good!


Now, let's get some sleep people! :)
Nights peeps!






心,不在思念了。

No comments:

Post a Comment