Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Intern; 4.

Just finishes watching Glee S03E03. Power! I love Glee even more right now! This episode had me downloading the songs even before I watched it!

Mercedes transformed! A whole new attitude, glamorous and full of pride! Damn. We see more of Mike Chang and his awesome slick dance moves! As well as Brittany's dancing and singing! Damn Brittany S. Pierce is effing hot that I would turn les just for her. :P


Tell me why must you be in my head.


Glee to unwind. I wonder whether am I able to wake up for my morning walk. I freaking stayed back at the office just to try to complete as much as I can as the client will be coming in the office on Friday. First week and I am already staying until 11pm. HAHAHA. Tired eyes. Feeling so blur that I can't seem to park my car right when I got home! Shyte!


Baby, all I do is try
To show you that you are my


Model making for the entire day. Progress? I have got no comment. I like doing models. But I just got to crack my head sometimes how to fix this, or is this how the boss wants it? Can I do it this way? A little nerve wrecking when you hear stories on how hot tempered your boss can get. =S


Please, you better not play me oh come here baby
Hope you still like me


I should be off to dreamland right now. But Mike Chang's dancing is stuck in my head, iTunes playing Spotlight by Mercedes Jones, and Will Schuester's version of Fix You is stuck in the heart. Oh, another song at the back of my mind would be Out Here On My Own, which is sung by Rachel and Mercedes. Hmmm. So Glee-fied right now. This episode is filled with drama and emotionally awesome.


Tears stream down your face
When you love someone but it goes to waste


Seems like I am blogging more on Glee rather than my internship as my title is day 4 of my internship. Well, rejoice, weekends is fast approaching, but I have homework to do! Early morning I have to drive myself all the way to the studio to get my work completed for the accreditation (Date not known). Gah~~ My work sucks to the max. How to sit for interview with those Lembaga people? -_-





RIP Steve Jobs.





Dancing; ignites my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment