Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

You are like music to my soul.

Lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones

and I will try, to fix you.


This song is sort of like my theme song for months now. Can never get tired of listening to it. But not on replay! =P Intern day 11! I am getting lazy! Today, I chose not to put Intern; 12 as my title, but instead, music. ;)


No music, no life.


That, my dear friends, was my motto years ago during high school and still is! Music is like the melody of my life, my soul. Every song, every melody, just sets my soul on fire.


Tonight such a beautiful night.


Even Korean group Big Bang's song Tonight make my K-Pop fever rise! Dance with me! :D Korean songs just makes me want to dance! How I wish I have the moves like Jagger. How cool would that be. :) Stayed till late today at the office. I was sure as hell hungry when I reached home! I can gobble down a cow and stuff a hippo in as well! That's how hungry I was! Gobbled down my food within minutes and I was still hungry. Go figure.


It's been said and done, every beautiful thoughts been already sung
and I guess right now here's another one.


I can't help it but to realized that this song has been out of my hearing for the past few weeks. For a month or more I think. And suddenly, I keep hearing this song playing on the radio whenever I am on the road! So random, so sudden. And every single time I hear this song, it just reminds me of you, due to me linking this song to you. HAHAH.


But mama, I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical.


Then I heard this song on the radio and damn I got hooked to it right away! Only to realized that I have the song all along, sitting in my folder. Just waiting for the music video to be out. Very soon I hope. :) Britney Spears's 4th hit from her latest album, Femme Fatale. :)



I'm a criminal.
Arrest me. >)




The songs I listen to speaks my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment