Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Intern; 8.


I have been typing too may Chinese characters recently. Tell me why. From updating statuses at Facebook to blogging. Everything is turning Chinese for me! HAHAH. Funny. By the way, I'm pretty satisfied on the results I have gotten this semester. I really do hope that I have enough to pull my CGPA up to my required level. Now, there's 2 more semesters left before I graduate! :)

There's just a satisfaction feeling you get when you know you have studied hard to achieve those results, although you know, that is yet your best. Damn. This makes me want to do even better for next semester! Come on internship! Be done already! :D

*speech*
I want to thank everyone that has helped me achieve this semester's results.
My CGPA has improved. (I think) Thank you very much.
I could not have done it without you guys.
You know who you are. :)

*end of speech*


Right. As though I got some award. But seriously, although I do not have the heart or passion to work through my design works, but I really had the motivation to study for Architectural History I exam. I haven't felt so much energy to study for a theory subject in years! I can't even remember when was the last time I actually sat down and study like mad! A blessing, and I guess I have that one person to thank. :)


I've got this urge to study so badly because I didn't want to fail.
I've got this need to score because it's the only paper I had for last semester.
I've just got to fight, because you gave me the energy to do so.
Mentally. ;)
be proud. :P




You are in my head,
every single time,
throughout that whole period,
because of what had happened.
Though Summer is over,
but you still remain,
in my heart you'll stay;
because of you,
there's a little more of me.




Internship, I feel that you are running through. Week 2 is almost over. :) Just be nice to me, I pray hard that I sail through without any difficulties. Then, it's time for a change. ;D



It's time to watch some shows to unwind.
Glee?
CSI Miami?
HIMYM?
True Blood?
:D







Mentally.
That's what you always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment