Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Intern; 2 & 3.


Did not have the time to really blog last night. I'll summarize everything in short. Yesterday, all I did was make amendments to 3 sets of drawings, 6 plans each. All I know is that my right hand felt numb after I came home to rest. Spent the whole day amending the drawings yet unable to finish. But luckily, finished it this morning with the help of Mavis. :)

I finally got started on doing the model for the set of drawings I amended. Model making is fun but it's so time consuming too! Furthermore it's not your own design so you have to analyze the whole building inside out to know how to make a model out of it. Gah. Ground floor alone has 4 different levels. How do I construct it without making it look ugly? :O *brain whirring* Already had the autocad file open to analyzed it further after I finish blogging. :)

Lunch was terribly expensive! Damn. I have to start preparing meals at home and bringing it to the office to eat. Or else I am just going to chew off recycle papers to fill my stomach. Had Mcd for dinner 2 days in a row. First, it was close to 9pm when I step out the office. Next, it was close to 8pm when I left today. Had to get my own dinner so it was Mcd. I was tired, would not dare to drive any further.

Now back in my own comfort zone, watched the new iPhone 4S video and it made me want to get one. Well, that happens. Same shit when iPhone 4 launched. It's time to sakai my current phone I guess. :P I have to go to sleep soon. Need my morning walk. I was so freaking tired this morning that I skipped and I end up so not energized.


I got a feeling it's time for me to sleep. Gah~







Becoming free is not changing yourself into someone you think you should be.
Becoming free is falling in love with who you are - right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment