Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Run Joey Run!

I'm doing something out of the blues. Something you think I will do because I am adventurous enough but no guts to do. Or something like that. I really find it unexpected of me to actually join a run! I am a very active girl during high school but no I am not cut out for running. I always joined the 100m sprint race, and that's it. This time, I actually joined the Nike Run We Run KL 10K! Feeling proud with myself already. HAHA.


Check out information here.


Though registration is full, I managed to secure a slot! :D Hee~ Thanks to my friend Miss Chu Chia Ning. Both of us are first timer running! Watch out! :P Now being able to complete this run is so gonna make me happy. :) I want to do something for myself, make myself feel proud. I don't want to do something just because of someone else. So this is for me. For myself. :) About 2 months to gear up for this event. Can lah. HAHAH. Every morning wake up go walk and jog, exercise.

Well, before registering for this run I have already made plans to do so, because I figure, why not? Before work, go exercise. It'll be a good start instead of keep blowing water and no actions. Miss how I used to go for morning walks. :)





Change my life.
Doing the unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment