Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

We are young, we run free.

That's right.


And when it comes to music, it takes just a few new songs, a few good songs to make me a happy girl. :D Especially when I get the whole album of a singer. It does not matter whether the songs would be nice, but it's just to add to my music library. It's as though I'm a music collector. ^^

From English to Chinese, Bruno Mars to Eminem, I'm a happy girl because I have loads of new songs. :D It's that simple, especially when the new songs are what I want. Blogging during lunch break. Heh. Stomach ain't feeling too good. =S It's the middle of the week but I can feel that the weekends are just around the corner! Now weekends to me are like the holidays! Damn working life. HAHAH.






Music speaks what the heart can't say.
Tears show what the heart can't show.






Listen closely to the music of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment