Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Intern; 1.

First day of internship!

I am still pondering over how to write my report for today! Started the day at 7am, went for a walk, 3 rounds, and did some leg exercise. Energized! It's been a LOOOONG time since I went brisk walking! 3 rounds is enough to make me sweat! Going to start jogging in week 3. I hope I can pull through! Was slightly late for work because I lost track of time while walking. Damn. Imma bring my phone along tomorrow morning.


Eyes tired. Legs, a little tired. I got a feeling I'm going to be fat because my appetite is back! I can see layers of stomach piling on top of each other as I sit down. Damn. I hope those early morning exercise I am about to do will help. Cannot lazy! :D Now, first day or work. How was it?

Time passes quite fast.
Was given the task of scraping.
Means correcting a word on every single piece of drawing.
So I spent half of my working day doing that.
Then, I finally started analyzing the drawings and 3D of the building that I need
to make a model. Gosh. I am so slow. Once again. I suddenly just went blank, did not have any idea how to start making a model. Gah. *pulls hair* But told myself cannot stress. If first day stress then remaining days, weeks, months lagi stress. :(
So slowly analyze, got question ask. Just that I realized I printed out the wrong set of drawings. Huhuhu~
Tomorrow morning plan to go early to re-print them So that I can start model making. Sigh.
Well at least, I don't feel that time is crawling past. :)


Just had my dinner when I started blogging. Damn I feel like I can go for supper straight away! My appetite is back! *jumps for joy* I kind of like it that I can eat 2 person's portion. Remember that some people had to just get use to me eating more than them! HAHAHA. Right. Now I feel like eating... ice-cream? Frozen yogurt? Something sweet for my taste buds please! :D


Was supposed to take some pictures for documentation but I keep forgetting. It's like one minute this thought enters my mind, the next, it disappears. I even forgotten to survey the place for photoshoot! Damn. Tomorrow. Hopefully I will have pictures as well, and not all words! Now, how to write logbook? Hmmm.





为何我总觉得我还是放不下呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment