Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Intern; 10.

Week 2 comes to an end.


I am getting lazier as time passes.
All I do is go online every freaking time I come home.
All I do during the weekend is sleep.
I am bringing work back to do.
I don't want to lose that passion I have for model making.
Procrastination is my middle name.


I am so hyped up every single time it comes to the weekends. Maybe it's because that I am experiencing working life right now. Had to really PEEL myself off my bed every single morning. Tell myself to sleep early but somehow, it does not even work. From sleeping at 11pm, to sleeping at 4 in the morning.


Picture above shows our working table. Well, it's small, 4 interns sitting there, 2 doing interior, 2 doing model. The whole table is in a HUGE mess. So not organized. There's food every single day that can be found on that table. More to come next week!


Chopped my finger last night,
took one look at my finger,
and continue welding the knife like nothing happened. -_-



Time out. I am tired. But sleeping late again so that I can roll in bed the whole day 'til 4pm. =P Cheers! It's the weekends!




I've never felt like that in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment