Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Intern; 9.

Oops. :3


It's LMFAO in da house! :D


Have been having The Wiggle Song playing in my ears for the entire day! Why The Wiggle Song? Because that's what I got from the FlyFM DJ. The DJ even said it's best to enjoy the song, just don't watch the music video. HAHAHAH. Since I heard it on the radio this morning, somehow the song just got hooked in my brain. Geez. Lucky I got tired of it, another song came into head and so, the switch.

Internship has been quite tiring lately. End of week 2. Just week 2! OMG. I cannot believe that suddenly time crawls. I guess it's because I am starting to feel my lazy bones tickling me. Every morning I had to PEEL myself off my bed. Arrived at office either on time or at least, 5 minutes late.

Brought work back home to do. But here I am, blogging away, with LMFAO's songs playing. Shots! Drink! What to do, weekends is here! Damn. :)


1. Down because unable to bring my CGPA up to required level. :(
2. Sometimes I just wonder what went wrong, when the answer has already been told.
3. Enjoying party songs.
4. I need a few shots to drown out my hidden sorrows.
5. P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.I.O.N. | L.A.Z.I.N.E.S.S


Alright. Let's get some work done. Cheers.





Have you forgotten about me,
and what we almost had?

No comments:

Post a Comment