Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Intern; 11.

Sadly, no pictures for the day. When I wanted to take a picture, I realized that I do not have the battery in the camera. Furthermore, the boss was around so don't want to really take pictures. It was a funny sight where assembling one small cabinet is a 3 person job! HAHAH. As for me, I switched place, went to sit near the boss's table. Freaking scary.

He was behind me all the time while my back is towards him. Gosh. So all I did was just bury my head in completing the model. I rushed all the way home just to have a wave of gloominess wash over me while I sat down eating my dinner. Alone. Damn. Next time either I come home earlier for dinner or I just go get my own dinner.


By the way, I also just realized that I have passed my 500th post! This is the 503rd post. Gosh. I missed the GREAT 500! Well, I should have 1000 post soon, looking at the rate I am going. =P Now to sit back, relax, and enjoy the song that's stuck in my head.


Peace out peeps!




海浪穿透我的伤心 请听一听爱的声音

No comments:

Post a Comment